What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaeman Salmon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Just picked up our seafood order.

4kgs prawns
4kgs Bugs
3 Dozen oysters
3kgs fish fillets

Senf**kingsational!!!

Merry Seafood merkins.

tiger prawns, huge mud crab and a heap of the $20 lobsters that China didn't want

Bandwagon

Staff member
A kilo and a half of some good sized green king prawns

2 dozen pacific oysters

2 dozen scallops in shell

2 lobsters

Also have a pork porchetta roast, and a small ham

I'm only feeding me and two daughters, so should be enough.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 dozen pacific oysters

coffin bay oysters ?

they are so much superior to Sydney Rock Oysters or any other Oysters for that matter

they are the only oysters I eat now, my fav is squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of cracked pepper

Bandwagon

Staff member
coffin bay oysters ?

they are so much superior to Sydney Rock Oysters or any other Oysters for that matter

they are the only oysters I eat now, my fav is squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of cracked pepper

Dunno about Coffin bay, but larger and tastier than Sydney rocks, a dozen natural with lemon / lime, and a dozen Kilpatrick.

Eelogical

Referee
Mooloolaba fish market sold 20 tonnes of prawns and 40,000 oysters over the last two days. Not bad for a pandemic.

I'm sure the good folks of Mooloolaba didn't use 40,000 of them for that. Don't eat them, myself. I'm more of a prawn and fish guy.
They aren't terrible just never understood the fuss. Same with prawns really. And most fish. That said, gonna have a bit of fish and squid for dinner.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i feel the same ... seafood seems overrated to me. Though i dont mind a nice bit of fish.

Prawns are ok, but nowhere near the shit they are talked up to be. Oysters are entirely meh.