What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaeman Salmon

Vee

First Grade
Is he the former next big thing in the halves at Parramatta a few years ago?

Exsilium

First Grade
He doesn’t seem to get a lot of attention amongst the Penrith faithful but I think he’s a pretty handy player to have in the 14.

Needs to work on his defence but he’ll get better with game time. I can see why we have him on the bench. He can slot in just about anywhere.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is he the former next big thing in the halves at Parramatta a few years ago?

Uhhh no?

He's the former Parramatta back up half, yeah, but I don't recall any but the most rabid thinking he'd be anything but a handy player. Had some flashes of really good footy at 6 but really he's a bit of a Tom Humble type, never stuck at one position.

Don't get the hate from Smug fans though. He's steady and covers halves, centre, back row, even lock/hooker in a real pinch.

Vee

First Grade
Uhhh no?

He's the former Parramatta back up half, yeah, but I don't recall any but the most rabid thinking he'd be anything but a handy player. Had some flashes of really good footy at 6 but really he's a bit of a Tom Humble type, never stuck at one position.

Don't get the hate from Smug fans though. He's steady and covers halves, centre, back row, even lock/hooker in a real pinch.
Cheers, thought so.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Uhhh no?

Next Sterlo I heard

The_Frog

First Grade
If he could cover hooker, we could have three proper forwards on the bench and the coach wouldn't need to gaze longingly towards the south of France. Or maybe the coach doesn't want to upset Kenny

Bazal

Post Whore
If he could cover hooker, we could have three proper forwards on the bench and the coach wouldn't need to gaze longingly towards the south of France. Or maybe the coach doesn't want to upset Kenny

Or maybe there's a difference between covering a position in a real pinch and doing it regularly.