What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaiman LOWE

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider_69 said:
jaiman lowe, ian donnally?

How f**king low can this club sink... we are a shambles

OUST RONALD!

Damn man, you need to take the green goggles off. Both arent world beaters but they would bring something to the team. Especially Donnelly, he is actually very good imo

I dont get it, we know we cant attract the SBW's and the superstars, yet when we go after someone who has had limited opportunity we write them off as jokes and rubbish management for everything.

2005...Thurling who? Who the f**k is that?

Raider_69

Post Whore
big difference between a young fella with potential who hasnt got a chance to show case his stuff at his former club, then 2 ding bats who have had ample oppertunities to show they are up to code and have failed

neither donnelly or lowe can bring anything unique to this club, that isnt here already, and if you think they can then you are deluded, and frankly it surprises me not coming from you quinn

your right on one aspect, we cant attract players like SBW, but there are several teirs between SBW and Jamian Lowe... ala the Colin Best teir which is where we should be recruiting from

We've got rid of one inept prick in elliott... now its time to work hard to f**k the morons in HQ off

paulquinn49

Bench
I never said they would bring anything unique, no prop can bring anything unique. They run hard, tackle, get tired, go to the bench and do it all over again.

Next time you get a chance go the NRL games gallery back to any game before Round 16 and watch Donnelly. He is a good consistent player. Played in every Storm game before his injury.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea good on him, played in every game for them, and did a sweet f**k all for them. Constantly over shadowed by better players who contribute more in their time on feild, including one Ben Cross... you know? the bloke we dumped last year cause he wasnt good enough?

Donnelly is a nevelle, full strength he wouldnt get near the Melbourne FG side. And frankly full strength he wouldnt get near our FG side
Miller, Thompson, Weyman, Tongue, Learoyd Lahrs, Thurling, Tilse, Rothery, Kahler, Jones, Lomu, Raston are all able to contribute more then Donnelly could... at best he could take Terry Martin's position as the bitch of our pack

sydraider

First Grade
Lets see what the new coach can get out of the players first, before we talk about quality.

If that makes sense.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm starting to think you've never seen Donnelly play with that comment 69. There are other games during the week then Raiders games, maybe you should check some out.

thickos

First Grade
I didn't even know Jaiman Lowe moved to Souths, so there you go.

At this stage of the Raiders' existence if ANYONE wants to make the switch to play for us we can't say no!

dubby

Bench
R69, have you ever seen Jaiman play? He is a talent for sure. Just because he is a Souths player dont mean he cant play.
He is in the same mould as Sam Backo. Big, aggresive, offloads...and he is better than Rothery/Lomu/Martin/Jones IMO.

I think he will thrive living in the ACT opposed to Sydney.

Be honest, it would be hard to play your best at Souths right?

As for Donnelly, meh. I cant comment really. Haven;t seen enough to justify a comment either way.

Stuart

Juniors
dubby said:
R69, have you ever seen Jaiman play? He is a talent for sure. Just because he is a Souths player dont mean he cant play.
He is in the same mould as Sam Backo. Big, aggresive, offloads...and he is better than Rothery/Lomu/Martin/Jones IMO.

I think he will thrive living in the ACT opposed to Sydney.

Be honest, it would be hard to play your best at Souths right?

As for Donnelly, meh. I cant comment really. Haven;t seen enough to justify a comment either way.

He defiantely has potential. Been playing like absolute sh*t at souths though. He has been hopeless since he went there, meaning he will probably come cheap and be very good value for money under a good coach who knows how to get the best of him. I assume, as he is an ex-cow, Henry knows what he is up against in terms of turing his form around and wouldnt sign him if he didint think it was possible.

Paullyboy

Coach
We got snubbed by Ian Donnelly?

Bugger me, thats akin to getting rejected by the albino, cross-eyed, overweight girl at a school dance.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lowe has been playing sh*t since his cowboys days, he has josh perry sydrome, soft as sh*t for a man his size, i dont want him and we certainlly dont need him

Dubby of course Lowe has talent, everyone in the NRL has talent and potential, sadly alot of them will never reach that potential, Jamian Lowe is one of them imo

Raider_69

Post Whore
Walt Flanigan said:
I'm starting to think you've never seen Donnelly play with that comment 69. There are other games during the week then Raiders games, maybe you should check some out.

Ive seen him play a number of times, Ian Hindmarsh esque, next to ineffectual hit ups, but a strong defensive player, wont miss many tackles but wont exactly make dominate tackles either... he is a no body, he cant contribute anything we dont have and can make use of at the club already, hence its a waste of money