What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jake Marketo off to the Roosters?

possm

Coach
Anyone have some inside info on all of these players being released befor Jun 30:
Matta 'Utai
Marketo
Marshall

Anymore?

FlameThrower

Bench
This is weird, I chatted with him and Kurt Mann at Corporate shindig for the Anzac game. My sister asked Jake if he was no longer playing for the Dragons! He was a bit surprised with that and mentioned where did she hear that from????? Now this rumour?

We could be so lucky!

H is a guy who should have been trialled in the hooker position.

Too small for the back row.

Too much competition at this time, he would do well to go to another club that could offer FG time, maybe Super League is a better fit ?

Minh

First Grade
This kid could have been anything :crazy:....on a serious note I enjoy watching him play because you know that he gives his all every time, good strong depth player and by no means as bad as some make him out to be.

Ruby

Juniors
Good, get rid of all mediocre players now
I agree.

Its a business now, perform or bye bye.

Next....Benji gone, Creagh retired, Widdop on notice.

Due to speed.... nighty told this is his last year, JDB told run harder and break the line ...or bye bye too!

Endless list.

V

Vasilevsky

Good, get rid of all mediocre players now
I agree.

Its a business now, perform or bye bye.

Next....Benji gone, Creagh retired, Widdop on notice.

Due to speed.... nighty told this is his last year, JDB told run harder and break the line ...or bye bye too!

Endless list.

Would you kindly STFU and stop bagging our players, you ******? JDB has been among the best this year and was among the best last year.

Watching Souffs now reminds me of the masterclass JDB gave Burgess and the entire Souffs pack. Before that game they were sensational, since they have been rubbish.... and we have this ****** calling for his sacking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Timer

Coach
I like blue - Arial - 3 font mainly because I've only go 3% sight left in one eye and none in the other. I see blue better for some reason.

Possum you are indeed a 1 eyed Dragon supporter welcome to the club.

Those with 2 good eyes aren't quite as fanatical as us.

Dorsai

Juniors
I don't mind Marketo. He is a good utility player and should not be on huge money. He does bring some change to the lineup. Would be sorry to see him go.