What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaal Lolesi's Plea to the Raiders - Show your Support

In the best news of the season, it has become evident through a phone call to DB (Yes, its true) that 'J-Lo' wants back in with the Raiders.I for one am a huge fan of his and would love to see him in green.

There are a few complications however.
- One is the complication of the salary cap, money, value etc. The other however WE CAN CHANGE. J-Lo believes that he is hated by the Canberra fans. This is not true!!!

If the club could get something together and he knew the fans loved him he would be moree than happy to jump back in green. What I am asking is that you write a message of support below for DB to print of and hand to him next week when she sees him face to face.

(Ed, I know youve tried to do this and I'm not taking anything away from you. Im just trying to get some more messages in a chance that somebody didn't relise what potential this situation has.)

CMON CANBERRA FANS! DO THIS FOR THE WELL BEING OF YOUR MIGHTY CLUB!

edabomb

First Grade
Should print out the original J-Lo tribute thread to show we're all not jumping on the bandwaggon either after his super season at the Dogs. Whats not to like about a bloke who showed 110% commitment to the Green while he was here!!!!!

Good Idea Ed.. You guys have been looking for a way to help the club. Heres your Chance!!!

DB: Take Notice of what Ed said. Great Idea

greeneyed

First Grade
Jamaal... the Raiders fans don't in any way shape or form dislike you. We know you went to the Dogs for the money, but you were open about it. It is when people pretend that they don't go for the money and then sign somewhere else (eg Finch and Monaghan), and THEN bag the Raiders... we don't like that. You have never done that Jamaal.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jamaal - Your a champion, you deserve to play for a team that appreciates you, the bulldogs fans think you of PL standard, they wouldnt know shit if it was stuck under their nose. Your a top player and we all love ya down here, dont go signin any contracts before june 30, give us a chance to bring ya home, where ya belong!

J-Lo is god!

edabomb

First Grade
Hopefully we get rid of some deadweight this offseason and bring home someone who loves playing for Canberra!!!!

MILLWALL

Juniors
bloody great if he comes back the blokes a champ come back mr lolesi if you dont then i shall get angry and you wouldnt like me when im angry

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
1. Schif
2. Graham
3. Lolesi
4. Mogg
5. Frawley

and then it leaves, Robbo, Gafa, Chalk, Ale, Franciscus, Milne as back ups for the backline.

:shock:

woodgers

Bench
Jamaal,

You were a pile of pants in the Green jumper and the only improvement you showed while here was abuse of touch judges. Please come back, if Graham, Chalk, Frawley, Smith, Milne, Franciscus, Robertson and Howell all get injured you could be the perfect replacement.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I agree with woodgers on the whole bar one point

"and the only improvement you showed while here was abuse of touch judges."

while that was his finest hour in green IMO, his whole 03 season was pretty good, probably our best outside back bar schif that year