What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamaican Hurricanes first win!

DaneCampbell

Juniors
Sounds great to me Ryan. Would be great to have the Fight come down. Im sure our guys would love the opportunity to compete against the Fight.

calishark

Juniors
We would love to have the Fight come down to play us. This was definately the biggest crowd to watch a rugby league event in Jamaica and this was the first time the Hurricanes put on an event. We learnt alot from this and will hopefully improve on it. For eg we would have preferred if the videographer and the photographers did their thing from the other sideline so that they could captured the crowd in their shots...but i guess they didn't want to get their equipment wet in the rain.

Fighter

Juniors
Sounds great to me Ryan. Would be great to have the Fight come down. Im sure our guys would love the opportunity to compete against the Fight.

Dane,
Get me some details of what you guys did with the Slayers as far as accomodation, transfers, etc and I can roll it out to our guys and see if we can make it happen after the season.