What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Evans quits rugby league

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Best Wishes Jimmy. You been a true champion in my eyes. A great player for a Raiders, who's work hasn't gone unnoticed. Hopefully you return bigger and better! If not, enjoy your future, and come join the SGB at Sydney Games. ;-)

That is sad...really sad. He wasn't as fast after trying to wrap the leg around the goal post, but a solid player none the less. Sad to see him go.

Now I shall try some amusement. I apologise to all before hand, but I am having a crack anyway :)
[joke]
C'mon Jimmy. The kitten wont be playing, you can get the passion back, it was only a 6 week old cat.
[/joke]

Anonymous

Juniors
Positively tragic. I've been in Brisbane with no internet so this is the first I've heard of it. I always thought he was an awesome talent and it's so sad to see him go.

Jimmy, we'll miss ya.

greeneyed

First Grade
What in Brisbane they have no coverage of rugby league in their newspapers???

This is what I feared. The coverage of rugby league is being skewed to irrelevant AFL and Union cover while real rugby league cover is covered up by News Limited.

Anonymous

Juniors
Nup there was a tiny weeny snippet saying he asked for time off but in no way shape or form did it say he quit.

It's all Broncos in the paper up there.