What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham?

BennyV

Referee
Would 100% take Graham. His leadership and drive would be an incredibly valueable asset for the first 10-15 rounds next year (until Mary's culture of mediocrity engulfs him).

If we are looking to the future (Lawrie, Kerr, etc) then a hard nosed, experienced prop on 2-3 year deal is exactly what we should be getting. Graham is up there with the best.

j0nesy

Bench
I'd take Eastwood, I reckon we could pick him up for next to nothing with the Dogs footing some of the bill. I'd play him off the bench. I reckon he's a similar player to Packer. Offer a two year contract, just the right amount of time for one of our young blokes to kick on. With Eastwood there might even be room to sign another prop.

blacksafake

First Grade
I'd take Eastwood, I reckon we could pick him up for next to nothing with the Dogs footing some of the bill. I'd play him off the bench. I reckon he's a similar player to Packer. Offer a two year contract, just the right amount of time for one of our young blokes to kick on. With Eastwood there might even be room to sign another prop.
To injury prone these days for my liking. Two years ago I would have agreed with you Jonesy

SEAT 1A

Bench
Don't know if he is worth the risk. The Dogs letting him go due to the dollars or injury.

ALSGI

Bench
Another pommy accent ?
Isn't there anyone in French or Japanese Rugby we could poach instead?
What about Toronto ?
Haven't heard a North American accent in our game since the 70's !!

Belta

Juniors
I think Graham does have a lot of positives, he plays with his heart on his sleeve, much like Thompson, this can be contagious and help lift the intensity, he appears to have a high work rate. He does possess ball skills which more often works as an advantage, much like JDBs, he just needs to not overplay his hand, a smart dummy half and a dominant half could in part rectify this flaw....he is not the hard running battery ram we need to backup Vaughan but I think at a good price could a very useful addition...my only objection is that the price MUST be reasonable, not good if paying overs

Mark D

Juniors
Think Lesson is doing a great job for us ... mistake free .. doesn't miss tackles and carts it up well often breaking the advantage line.... however in saying the Graham's raw spirit would be more then valuable

Frank Facer

First Grade
I will say that I have not watched many Canterbury games this year. I was not aware of Graham having a neck injury that is on going. If Graham does have an on going neck injury, then I may have to re asses my thoughts on him.

Latest posts