What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts out for Sharks game?

Buggee

Juniors
just want to know if anyone else has heard about it? Brett Kimmorley on foxsports in his round 8 preview said that Roberts is out injured. Today in the late mail it said Roberts is out, but they have a mistake as it says issac gordon is replacing him. if he is out, who replaces him? i say merritt to fullback and morgan on the wing..

Ttime

Juniors
Yeah I would think Nate to fullback and bring Morgan in.

Where are you reading that Roberts is out though?

I don't like the idea about a young player with one game experience carrying an injury into his second 1st grade game. Even the fact that he was in doubt earlier today send shivers down my spine...

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
yeah i dont think its doing the right thing by the kid. He was selected at the right time, though you dont want him going in with an injury, risking their body, something you dont want to do to a long term prospect like James. Nothing on Google news about Roberts, thats where i generally check my late news if i haven't heard anything.
Good chance for Morgan to launch himself into the top grade if he gets picked and does well, which isn't beyond him. Morgan wont be a regular first grader until he shifts over to McQueens wing tbh thats his only chance to solidate himself into 1st Grade.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Looked good, especially if he was carrying an injury. I'd say we'll have him on the wing for most of this year and then slot him in his ideal position when he's got a few games under his belt. A very special player in the making.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
I just reliesed his was on McQueen/Talanoa's usauly wing with McQueen over the other side. With Maccas size i think thats the best center/wing combos we have.

Latest posts