What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roby

nqboy

First Grade
I've had a wrap on this guy for years. We bought Scott Moore, why didn't we pay a few dollars more and get the real deal?

WireMan

Bench
I've had a wrap on this guy for years. We bought Scott Moore, why didn't we pay a few dollars more and get the real deal?

He didn't and doesn't want to move to Aus.

He has also just signed a new long term deal at his home town club.

nqboy

First Grade
He wasn't interested in going anywhere near Townsville and rightly so.
Fair enough. It's a shame he won't come out here and test himself against the big boys though. That's selfish on my part because every pommie that comes out here weakens the Super League. I always regretted never seeing Sculthorpe in the NRL, by far the best English player of his generation IMO. Every time I saw the Kangaroos thrash the over-rated, over-hyped, over-paid poms like Andy Farrell, I always thought Sculthorpe would have walked into our best side.

Charlie124

First Grade
Id take Schuwarmaer in a heartbeat at the Cows, i dont know what the hell is going on with the Titans sometimes. He's a young bloke you can build a team around.

Having said that, im keen to see how Cam King settles into the hooker role if he gets first crack.