What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tamou

Kells

Juniors
this kid is a front/second rower playing up at the cowboys and is a monster - 193cm and 110 kg - but he can actually use his frame, has skill and is only 21 years old

i would love the club to sign him for next season as off the bench he can be a star for us and with time develop into a starting player. hes been great for the cowboys off the bench this yr bashing up every1 on the field.

he is a junior kiwi so i reckon he would do really well with kearney and the other kiwi boys down here

i really rate this kid and as he only signed with the cowboys after playing toyota cup with the roosters last yr i reckon we can get him down to the club by offering him solid match time every week

any1 else seen him play?

stormtragic

Juniors
we're pretty well set in the back row for me...

he is a talent, but wouldnt go out of way to sign him

AILD

Bench
havent seen this kid play...but last time we signed a huge big kiwi with plenty of promise he flopped badly. Sione (insert long name that starts with F). he was terrible.

dribblers09

Juniors
this kid is a front/second rower playing up at the cowboys and is a monster - 193cm and 110 kg - but he can actually use his frame, has skill and is only 21 years old

i would love the club to sign him for next season as off the bench he can be a star for us and with time develop into a starting player. hes been great for the cowboys off the bench this yr bashing up every1 on the field.

he is a junior kiwi so i reckon he would do really well with kearney and the other kiwi boys down here

i really rate this kid and as he only signed with the cowboys after playing toyota cup with the roosters last yr i reckon we can get him down to the club by offering him solid match time every week

any1 else seen him play?

Hahahahhaa. Ill make sure the coaching staff at the storm recieve your advice. Dickhead.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
A please wouldn't go a stray MB. Good manners will go a long way to getting what you want :)
:lol: I apologise for my filthy language but some of the idiots on this forum turn me into a manner less bogan with a potty mouth. Can't help it that’s what this place does to people.
Plus I am just sticking up for one of my fellow awesome storm fans.

BTW no problems at all Kells

EDIT: for atrocious spelling, I am starting to post like preniars

Last edited:

Latest posts