What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon > Tigers .....in the end a whole load of crap?

Do you now think we have any chance of signing Jamie Lyon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters

Gobbso

Juniors
Let Lyon go to Illawarra. Cooper will seek a release, and then Wests can buy him. Problem solved :lol:

Juniors
Magpiemax, have you heard from you source in the last 24 hours?

Surely the dragons won't sign him.

Davester

Juniors
#4 said:
Magpiemax, have you heard from you source in the last 24 hours?

Surely the dragons won't sign him.

With Gasnier around, I think it would be hard to fit Lyon under the salary cap and 2gb's call team mentioned that, even with Blacklock gone it would be hard to...I don't think Lyon would fit go on a contract under 100k. He's worth more, and with players retiring at the end of this season. We have the room to fit Lyon in, I'm not sure if we can afford him though. It's not confirmed that St. George are after him but it's confirmed that the Tigers are allowed to negotiate with him but as said by 2gb...Wests have had a hard time trying to contact him because he's like changed his manager 5 times. But the club is keen to acquire him...let's hope we win the race for him. Campbeltown is where he should be... and let's hope we sign him. But as I said before I wont expect much to happen

Latest posts