What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon

Avenger

Immortal
sorry Dutchy, Lyon is not the player he was, he has lost at least a yard of pace. Tahu is god compared to him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The only thing Lyon would be useful for is a Wee Waa pie eating comp, sadly just a shadow of the player that left Parra in 04. He's side was targeted all night, no suprises.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dutchy said:
and what about King? Kite? White? Anasta?

f**k off Parra fan

LOL at a Manly fan, do you see me bagging Kite or Stewart? no! Lyon was as useful as fibre glass sh*t paper.

Dazzat

First Grade
Lyon ... pffft ... try Tabby Cat. Got nothing ... has had nothing all year ... don't know how he got in the team from day one. But please, keep picking him.

Dutchy

Immortal
I agree with you all about Lyon being sh*t.

Irs just that its the Parra hate for Lyon that is sh*tting me... there were worse on the field for NSW today, did he start a thread about them or even mention them? No.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Dutchy said:
and what about King? Kite? White? Anasta?

f**k off Parra fan

This has nothing to do with Manly.

Lyon and Kite are not SOO material, they suck.

Stewart had a great game, so did Bell. Watmough is a laydown misere for SOO 3.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dutchy said:
I agree with you all about Lyon being sh*t.

Irs just that its the Parra hate for Lyon that is sh*tting me... there were worse on the field for NSW today, did he start a thread about them or even mention them? No.
I hate Lyon sure, however in 2 games he hasn't done anything to suggest he should be there, i gave him that chance but he really looks out of his league. Stewart & Smith were the best on ground so it has nothing to do with Parra vs Manly. Yes there were others that didn't play well, but Lyon job is to provide spark, he provided the opposite.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If there was a worse player on thr field than Lyon i didn't see them, Maybe Anasta. The only thing i remember Lyon doing was running across field and throwing a shocker to Cooper.

Dutchy

Immortal
Ziggy the God said:
This has nothing to do with Manly.

Lyon and Kite are not SOO material, they suck.

Stewart had a great game, so did Bell. Watmough is a laydown misere for SOO 3.

i know, its Parra vs Lyon.... I mentioned Kite in my first post....it was a parra fan singling out 1 player and not mentioning the other 4/5 sh*t players we had