What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jamies coming

bringelly boy

Juniors
he held talks with the tigers all day 2day,went 2 the tiges game last week.He has been staying with big patty richards all week.expected 2 sign 2mora.woo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daslacker

Juniors
If true wwwoooooohhhhoooooo.

But just saying he did sign.He couldn't play this year could he?
Just start next year.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
1 - Hodgson
2 - Turner
3 - Lyon
4 - Elford
5 - Richards

6 - Marshall
7 - Prince

14 - Whataira

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bringelly boy

Juniors
mate not sure.my source grew up with patty n his bro kieran.They still keep in touch,so he gave him a call,cos apparently it was on the news.My guess would be next yr.

daslacker

Juniors
bringelly boy said:
mate not sure.my source grew up with patty n his bro kieran.They still keep in touch,so he gave him a call,cos apparently it was on the news.My guess would be next yr.

Thanks mate,My guess would have been next year too,but who knows yet.
Thanks for the goss anyway

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Your source better be true!

- Max says we are a good chance (he is always right)
- Fox sports News sightings (they know everthing :D )
- Bringelly boy says Pat Richards mate was told the good news

Everything seems to be falling into place!

God bless the internet!

Ctown Boy

Juniors
This is great news, if it is true. Should be interesting to see what comes of this in the news over the next couple of days.. I didnt think Parra would give him a release?

Eddie.

Bench
He started off with saying how we are only in preliminary discussions, salary cap not a problem, affording him might be though. Then he went on to say how he would have to make some positional changes to fit Jamie in, then he realised he was getting ahead of himself, or letting the media know too much ;-)

Hmmmm..

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Positional changes must mean Elford to the wing and Lyon and Whatuira as centres. :?:

How good would our backline look:

1. Hodgson
2. Elford
3. Whatuira
4. Lyon
5. Richards
6. Marshall
7. Prince
--------------
14. Fitzhenry

:shock:

Anonymous

Juniors
Just out of interest, how many backlines would rate better than that?

Not a lot
Penrith
Dragons
Roosters
Possibly the Broncos
Tigers????

mikey

Juniors
If true, Mikey praises God, Allah, Buddha, and any other deity that is involved in equal proportions. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

And if it was this year[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Latest posts