What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In gentle kindness; those who only listen to their own opinions are most likely the sickest in the herd??

Your reasons were fine as one possibility, but there is nothing implausible about other possibilities (unless one has seen the terms of the MO). Nothing you said logically precludes other options.....
It’s not about what’s possible, it’s about what is likely. Yes both things are possible but my explanation is likely while yours isn’t. Occam’s Razor ffs.

JokerEel

Coach
Without Mitch we’re winless for the remainder of the year and the spoon is ours.

IF Blaize does sign with the dragons, he should not play another game in first grade. I’d rather we play Cini or Lume when we have zero to play for

Well I assume that's why we are not playing Sanders in first grade anymore he decided to leave so let him finish the season in CUP.

With Money out it will be hard not to pick him though

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Unfortunately that’s the mail I got too - the pair of them done deal to the Dragons. Fingers crossed it’s bullsh*t but it doesn’t sound good. All you can do is shake your head.
If that is true, we should offer Buchanan a 2-3 year deal, there will be no short-term pathway at the dragons for him, he aren't signed up for next year. Will be very good player.

Incorrect

Coach
Why would they not have a conversation with the incoming coach before deciding to sign somewhere else?
Maybe our HOF has already made it clear we can't/won't be upping our last offer and Ryles nor anyone else can do anything about it...

#wedontpayovers
#norplayfinalsanymore

oldmancraigy

Coach
It’s not about what’s possible, it’s about what is likely. Yes both things are possible but my explanation is likely while yours isn’t. Occam’s Razor ffs.

A. I wonder how good a grasp of Occam's Razor you might actually have?

B. I wonder if you have any observations about yourself in this interchange?

My apologies for attempting to include you in a discussion.