What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Hayne

Parra2006

Juniors
My mate just called me
he said he heard on the radio that Jarrod hayne is out for the session

can anyone confirm this?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nothing on any Google News mention Jarryd Hayne being out for the season - thank f*ck!!

bradeel

Juniors
2 possibilties. Either

a) Hayne is indeed out for the SESSION as you put it - a single training session... :lol:

or what is far more likely is that

b) your mate was referring to Jarrod Mullen, who is indeed out for the season.

Either way, I hope your mate is wrong, but thats my guess...

Parra2006

Juniors
hehehehehe thats what i thought

surely its a g up

and u could b right, he might hav e heard Jarrod ****** and thought it was Hayne

Stagger eel

Staff member
I did hear a little whisper today that Jarryd could be gonskies for a while, I hope I'm wrong and it has been suggested that the person may of mistaken the player to Mullen.

stuke

Bench
Parra2006 said:
Jarrod hayne is out for the session

he passed to the left when everyone knows u pass to the right!

for this he had to be kicked out of the session!

;-)

Dazzat

First Grade
If he is out for the season a splash of "Jarryd Hayne's Magic Water" will invigorate and make him feel like brand new. Sold in litre and two litre containers, peppermint and methol flavours.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Dazzat said:
If he is out for the season a splash of "Jarryd Hayne's Magic Water" will invigorate and make him feel like brand new. Sold in litre and two litre containers, peppermint and methol flavours.

Good joke Carl Barron.

stuke said:
he passed to the left when everyone knows u pass to the right!

for this he had to be kicked out of the session!

;-)

well im glad im not part of your sessions. pass to the left imo. i'd be kicked out quick smart tbh.

dazeely

First Grade
been at a funeral all day and heard from three different persons that it was on the news that he was gone for the season. ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Hellsy

Immortal
The footy show might tell us if it is the case, either that or the late night sports news on Ch 10

stuke

Bench
eeelectroshooting? said:
well im glad im not part of your sessions. pass to the left imo. i'd be kicked out quick smart tbh.

:lol:

u must be one of those new wave radicals!

Latest posts