What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Hayne

sooperdooper

First Grade
my word is paulo may come onto the bench and robbo to start with i hindy in prop...
not to sure though keep you updated...

bradeel

Juniors
Talk about confusing!! I have just read every post in this particular thread and am now convinced that people must grab onto one thing that someone wrote back on Page 1, regardless of their credibility, completely ignoring the conversation that ensues where people directly address that point and just jump to their own conclusions!!! I don't profess to be in the know or close to the club but from reading the past 3 pages, I think I understand what the likes of Jodeci have clarified for us all. Would it make any difference to anyone if i tried to summarise???

1. Josh Cordoba seems to be out for 1 week with some sort of concussion
2. Jarryd Hayne looks to be fine and should play on Sunday
3. Nathan Cayless' replacement will known after Saturday's training session - we can speculate all we like and you would think Junior Paulo to be the obvious choice but we'll know more tomorrow.
4. Josh Cordoba's replacement is Weller Hauraki given he was named as 18th man in the side on Tuesday anyway.
5. Beware of trolls coming onto our forums telling us that our entire backline is injured to create panic and hysteria.
6. Smash Jamie Lyon

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
bradeel said:
Talk about confusing!! I have just read every post in this particular thread and am now convinced that people must grab onto one thing that someone wrote back on Page 1, regardless of their credibility, completely ignoring the conversation that ensues where people directly address that point and just jump to their own conclusions!!! I don't profess to be in the know or close to the club but from reading the past 3 pages, I think I understand what the likes of Jodeci have clarified for us all. Would it make any difference to anyone if i tried to summarise???

1. Josh Cordoba seems to be out for 1 week with some sort of concussion
2. Jarryd Hayne looks to be fine and should play on Sunday
3. Nathan Cayless' replacement will known after Saturday's training session - we can speculate all we like and you would think Junior Paulo to be the obvious choice but we'll know more tomorrow.
4. Josh Cordoba's replacement is Weller Hauraki given he was named as 18th man in the side on Tuesday anyway.
5. Beware of trolls coming onto our forums telling us that our entire backline is injured to create panic and hysteria.
6. Smash Jamie Lyon

i love it - wouldn't be a forum without a bit of misunderstood information! :lol:

bradeel

Juniors
it is all a good laugh isn't it?!! Certainly something to do whilst supposedly working...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
bradeel said:
it is all a good laugh isn't it?!! Certainly something to do whilst supposedly working...
I especially like part 6, lets hope that happens on Sunday..........heaps :)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
bradeel said:

ww...

wwoorr...

wwoorrk?

what is this work you speak of?

Stagger eel

Staff member
sooperdooper said:
my word is paulo may come onto the bench and robbo to start with i hindy in prop...
not to sure though keep you updated...

I heard the same thing big Junior has a call up and an opportunity to impress.