What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarrod Saffy - Biting allegation

Spike

First Grade
Anyone see footage of the incident? Is it Brad Morrin like? Pretty dog act if it wasn't against a Raider's player.

redreg

Juniors
He had his arm around his kneck, gotta let the ball carrier be able to breathe. Shouldn't be too serious, just Carney having a whinge.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Yeah definately Carney's fault...

Some of you blokes are deadset messed in the head. What would Carney have to gain by the biting allegation? Atleast he didn't start acting like a hero ala Tahu.

Karmawave

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
Some of you blokes are deadset messed in the head. What would Carney have to gain by the biting allegation?

I can't believe the attitude of people in here either.

What wanker truly thinks Todd Carney would lie over such a thing. The Dragons had already got a penalty for f*cks sake, so its not like he gained anything out of it.

He also obviously had a mark on his arm, the ref saw it, Gasnier saw it, and so did the f*cking touchy.

A few dickheads in here need to wake up to themselves. One idiot in here said " there was nothing in it "... Anyone who thinks biting is some trivial thing is a bigger dog than the biter.

Callan Pk

Juniors
Haha....the guys a disloyal loser who doesnt mind running and putting others in danger to escape punishment.
I'm sure with integrity such as that, no, lying wouldnt be in his resume. What WAS I thinking.

Karmawave

Bench
Callan Pk said:
Haha....the guys a disloyal loser who doesnt mind running and putting others in danger to escape punishment.
I'm sure with integrity such as that, no, lying wouldnt be in his resume. What WAS I thinking.

Are you the biggest dickhead ever?

The ref saw the biting mark, and said to his touch judge " there's the mark " and the touch judge witnessed it as it went on report.

:lol: Wake up to yourself idiot. Did you even see the game on Foxtel or are you just pulling sh*t outta your ass?

Callan Pk said:

Disloyal loser?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a f**kin gronk, someone put this idiot in a straight jacket.

mattyg

Bench
if theres a mark on Carney's arm Saffy can enjoy an 8 week holiday IMO - same as what Morrin got

Callan Pk

Juniors
Karmawave said:
Are you the biggest dickhead ever?

The ref saw the biting mark, and said to his touch judge " there's the mark " and the touch judge witnessed it as it went on report.

:lol: Wake up to yourself idiot. Did you even see the game on Foxtel or are you just pulling sh*t outta your ass?

f**k off...he did say that.
He said something like "see that?"

Did YOU see anything?

For all we know its a freckle or a stud graze.

Get a grip - nothing will come of this, because Jazz dont do that

mickdo

Coach
mattyg said:
if theres a mark on Carney's arm Saffy can enjoy an 8 week holiday IMO - same as what Morrin got
Morrin had about 12 camera angles to convict him. A mark on the arm won't be enough on its own I reckon.

Karmawave

Bench
Callan Pk said:
f**k off...he did say that.
He said something like "see that?"

Did YOU see anything?

For all we know its a freckle or a stud graze.

Get a grip - nothing will come of this, because Jazz dont do that

Mate, I'm just going to let you open your mouth and let you show everyone what a dickhead you are.

Because he is a former Tigers player, he cant have bitten Carney right? :lol:

lockyrulz

Juniors
Karmawave said:
Mate, I'm just going to let you open your mouth and let you show everyone what a dickhead you are.

Because he is a former Tigers player, he cant have bitten Carney right? :lol:

Still, have to give the guy credit, has the guts to use a photo of himself for his profile pic.

Butters

Bench
If there was a mark on his arm why wasnt saffy sent off there and then? Cant think of any other way to get teeth marks in your arm unless it was bitten.

Latest posts