What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne buggers off from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Plodder. Won't make it.

All the NFL athletes are pretty much greek gods, supreme athletes, no one else ever can come close to what they do. They have the speed of Usain Bolt, the strength of Mariusz Pudzianowski and the agility of a border collie.

Noise

Coach
All the NFL athletes are pretty much greek gods, supreme athletes, no one else ever can come close to what they do. They have the speed of Usain Bolt, the strength of Mariusz Pudzianowski and the agility of a border collie.

And do it all with pads and helmets on. No way could anyone do it who hasn't played the game their whole life....

Parra

Referee
Its not. You can either sign up for a gamepass trial or wait for the inevitable highlights which will come out almost immediately.

Gronk

Staff member
Warm up.

CNIJREBUEAANhra.jpg

Haynzy

First Grade
I take it he didn't do anything?

Don't mind me, I thought it was yesterday morning.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
49er fans seem to be expecting to get thumped.

Daley~ ‏@HashtagDALEY 4h4 hours ago
#49ers predictions tonight. -Lose by 20 -Kaep sucks -The start of a QB controversy -Defense is even worse than last week -Hayne impresses

Status
Not open for further replies.