What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd hayne...Overrated

new that this type of a title would get everyone looking, btw I can't wait to watch him throw a pass back to the opposition at his try line in the grand final.

Thats right i think your team is awesome and can make the finals. Much love to Hindmarsh one of the NRL's hardest workhorses.

Just thought i could stir something by putting a title like that up.

Last edited:

Allegra

Juniors
new that this type of a title would get everyone looking, btw I can't wait to watch him throw a pass back to the opposition at his try line in the grand final.

Thats right i think your team is awesome and can make the finals. Much love to Hindmarsh one of the NRL's hardest workhorses.

oohh thats a bit naughty. lookout! ;-)

SDM

First Grade
Why cant we get some intelligent and funny trolls? This is pathetic.

Why cant these moronic posters just stick to listing 1-17 for 2011.

Why cant we get some intelligent and funny trolls? This is pathetic.

Why cant these moronic posters just stick to listing 1-17 for 2011.
this is kinda what i was looking for but a little more anger next time show some love for your "best" player

EELICIT

Juniors
I can't wait to watch him throw a pass back to the opposition at his try line in the grand final.

So you and all the other trolls agree we will make the GF ! Tell us somethin we dont know !!!!!!!

Mickyd39

Juniors

Give yourself a triple.

GO PARRA

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
All is normal up your way Troll?????

cow+and+dolphin.jpg

Don't forget to smell the roses once in a while while in la la land

cow.jpg

And this years destiny for the Broncos............

rodeo-chris-doane.jpg

Boooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Nickeel

Juniors
He couldn't even spell Broncos in his username! Classic.

His name is based on an ad from years back - I can't remember who it was for. The Broncos' groundsman is standing back admiring the Broncos emblem he's just painted on the ground, and Wendell (I think) walks up, takes a look at it, and says "That's great mate, but who are the Boncos?" (the guy had misspelt Broncos).

Either that or the poster f**ked up.

Nick

EELRAM

Juniors
His name is based on an ad from years back - I can't remember who it was for. The Broncos' groundsman is standing back admiring the Broncos emblem he's just painted on the ground, and Wendell (I think) walks up, takes a look at it, and says "That's great mate, but who are the Boncos?" (the guy had misspelt Broncos).

Nick

I just thought he mispelt "bonkers" :D

beagle

Juniors

Nick

It was an ad for Snickers Bar. The AFL had one with the same man painting an Adelaide Crows logo on the grass but misspelt it as "Cows". A Crows player says the same thing "that's great, but who are the Cows?"

Latest posts