What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Bulgarelli

Will Elliot continue his love affair with Bugger-Ally for the rest of the season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
Who would like to bet me that he'll get picked in the 17 next week?

I think he must have saved Elliot's life in a past life or somtihng, as there is absolutely no reason why he is constantly picked.

WHY MATTY WHY!

thickos

First Grade
Despite only having limited radio coverage, I heard about all the knock-ons. #-o Plus Lyons must have felt sorry for him at one stage, the biggest knock-on he made wasnt even seen! :lol:

He might be a top bloke but his hands let him down and he butchers tries. There are better prospects.

Freddo

Juniors
this is getting beyond a joke
he knocks on more than he hits the ball up

but he does have speed and a good step hes just having a bad run that has streched over 2 seasons, but in all realness he will have one more chance then hes gone my money is on him gettinf dropped in the next few weeks for the simple reason ********drumroll**********

the return of ken nagas

but before the retun of kenny i would love to see philtastic graham in afirst grade jumper

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I don't get it though. When Boogs comes on, who does he replace? Robbo, Monas, Mogg and Gafa are all still on there wings. Yet boogs is there too. :|