What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Cayless

the saint

Juniors
With St Helens signing Cayless for next year anyone care to enlighten me in what were getting for the huge wage we'll be paying him:D

...Morticia...

Juniors
You've got yourself a decent prop. Came from Parramatta where he lived in the shadow of his brother but has developed well at the roosters and has done his job, not flashy, but hard working and doesn't take a step backwards (most weeks). Been one of our most consistent. As for worth the money? Are any of the NRL players worth the money you guys throw at them? ;-) Treat him well, release him for Kiwi matches and I'll forgive you for offering Caveman a deal he couldn't turn down. :(

one of the reasons our fans are litterally cacking themselves over the fact that we have no-one anywhere near his skill and grunt to replace him.
Big Jase or moppy as I like to refer to him is an awesome work horse, our best by far this season and he will be sorely missed that is for sure.

parra pete

Referee
Needs a haircut....Can't believe how bohemian he has become since he switched to the chooks...

Chook

First Grade
An uncompromising front man who has given and received his dues in the NRL. A tough prop I am very sad to see leave.

Chook.

hindy_fan

Juniors
he doesnt need a haircut i think his hair is great at the moment, jason cayles IMO is playing the best football of his career and is one of the best front rowers in the nrl atm. he is going to be a huge loss for the roosters

the saint

Juniors
What was up with Cayless at the weekend i noticed he didn't play ??????

Hope you've not got him injured ;-)

Latest posts