What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JASON FERRIS?

popman

Juniors
Remember him? He's apparently signed for my SLE club Leigh Centurions, whats your memories of him? A good signing or not? Cheers ;-)

Booyah

Bench
He was solid without being spectacular. A real toiler. Far too slow to play Halfback now too.

If he stays injury free he won't be a bad buy at all.

popman

Juniors
Must admit I think I would prefer Brett ;-)

Thanks for the feedback, he seems to be good at upsetting a few clubs recently. We're a hard bunch to please so I hope he's not thinking he's signed just to top up his pension.

Special K

Coach
Didn't he back out of a ESL deal for this season?

Average player who always put in his best effort. I liked him but he was never going to be one of the greats

popman

Juniors
Special K said:
Didn't he back out of a ESL deal for this season?

Average player who always put in his best effort. I liked him but he was never going to be one of the greats

Yep, he crapped on Widnes. Stating he didn't want to uproot his family!!!

Sure you cant spare Brett for a season? He's over here now, might as well stop here. ;-)

RICHO

Juniors
Ferris played for Collegians in the Wollongong comp last season. He was captain/coach.

It was doubtful that he'd play football again after breaking some vertebre earlier this year, but he made a comeback and finished on a winning Grand Final team.

tye

Juniors
Ferris has shat on a lot of clubs in the last month Widness, Asquith, Belrose. Obviously chasing the coin :!: :!:

Latest posts