What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason nightingale

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just thought I'd start a Nights WE F(*&& LOVE YOU!!! Thread...
Greatest winger in the modern era...when do you ever see him;
1)Drop a ball??
2)Drop his bundle??
3)NOT find the line or ground the ball and score a try in any situation no matter how many hang off him??
4)Miss a tackle?
5) Not have a good dig??

Take a bow Jason Nightingale!!!
Your the heart and soul of this team!! Wouldnt swap you for Slater!:crazy:
Add to that his ability to bring the ball out of the in-goal area. You'll very rarely see him tackled behind the goal line.

That's the sort of stuff that lifts the whole team. Flo is a coach's dream come true.

Father Ted

First Grade
My two favourite Saints wingers ever Johnny King and Flo . Mind you Eddie Lumsden and Nathan Blacklock have claims

Divine

Bench
What about the dive into the playing area to prevent a line drop out? Had the presence of mind to make sure he dove OVER the goal line as well.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I try hard not to be critical of our players but when they appear to have a bad attitude or are disinterested (ie. Boyd last year, Scott this year) I get pissed off. All I really ask as a supporter is that they put in for the jumper. Jason Nightingale puts in every week. He turns up with the right attitude, takes pride in his work and pride in the Red V jumper!!! He is all class. I imagine every other winger in the competition hates going up against him because they know what they'll get...NO MERCY :cool:

Dragon_psa

First Grade
No prima donna about him - he'll play anywhere the coach asks him to without fuss (e.g a couple of games at prop in 2009 iirc). I wouldn't swap him for any other winger in the world. My man-love for him knows no bounds.

Latest posts