What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Wally21

Bench
He’s been a great warrior for the club but If you are wiping away the Bea Arthur stain he has to go as well.
I don’t k ow if he has to go, I wonder if we apply the same logic that a different voice can turn around Brown and Penisini, perhaps, Gutho stays albeit in a different role

T-Boon

Coach
Making all the right moves so far. Just need to send MON packing and get someone in that can do a better job recruiting.
Yeah we need him at a league unlimited equivalent of that congress grilling the secret service lesbian had to face the other day.

Noise

Coach
I'd be handing him a warning letter at the very least and I'd sack Barrett for allowing it to happen.
I wonder if he’s been told to look elsewhere for next year and this was his way of having a sook and giving it to the club. If so, he’s a petulant merkin.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'd be handing him a warning letter at the very least and I'd sack Barrett for allowing it to happen.

It's hopeless!!
If there is any possible way to tear up his contract over it, the club should pursue it....

If nothing else it clears off his enormous salary from the books next year

Stevie

Bench
No point sacking Barrett. Season is over but a warning letter for sure.

It’s kind of tipped me away from the “he deserves to be captain still” to “let’s plan for the future and move it”.

Msybe I’m looking too deep into it but we might end up parting ways with him you know if he can sign a 3 year deal with another club at end of this season.

Chipmunk

Coach
There has to be more to it last night than Madge just turning up to a random game of 1st v 16th with none of his State of Orign team players taking part.

Perhaps Ryles looking at Madge in a similar role that Sticky had him doing last year?