What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

I’m sure they are subject to valid criticism,
Of course...
but it isn’t from fans
Oh 😭. But why can't an observer provider a valid criticism from their point of view or perspective, exactly?

Why do you seek to whitewash any criticism of POs by using the tired and flawed "the people in the job must know more" or "the people in the job don't make mistakes" attempted rebuttal.

Why do you seek to always promote that those currently in positions should be unquestioned or to always support the status quo?

I don't really care for your answers to the above... these are more rhetorical thinking points, whenever you're next on "the couch" and reflecting upon your patterns of behaviour on here.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Of course...

Oh 😭. But why can't an observer provider a valid criticism from their point of view or perspective, exactly?

Why do you seek to whitewash any criticism of POs by using the tired and flawed "the people in the job must know more" or "the people in the job don't make mistakes" attempted rebuttal.
Everyone makes mistakes. Not everyone is qualified to point them out. Stay in your lane, which is watching footy. We can see when players miss tackles or drop the ball or get suspended for being f**kwits. That's where our criticism should end because we can see those mistakes. Criticising player options is lazy and ignorant because we are only seeing one part of the transaction. We aren't seeing the rest of it (i.e. the monetary component) so we don't have enough information to judge the decision.
Why do you seek to always promote that those currently in positions should be unquestioned or to always support the status quo?

I don't really care for your answers to the above... these are more rhetorical thinking points, whenever you're next on "the couch" and reflecting upon your patterns of behaviour on here.
There's a few club options in the NRL, including Sivo's. Does that mean the club bent the player's manager over or some equally puerile metaphor?

Latest posts