What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Attitude. He let Jnr get fat
He never dropped players for not putting in
He never promoted guys busting their guts in Cup like Barrett did.

How he manufactured roles for his park footy player son to play a grand final is beyond Embarrassing
That's an opinion on what he did wrong coaching wise (which is fair enough argument not that I agree).......but that's around player selections, not leaving the club in a mess........

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The same people that said our squad wasn’t that good and couldn’t compete with the top sides and it was the coaching that made us competitive now want to tell us there is nothing wrong with the squad at all.

Lol keep on Hugging, long distance cupping is still a thing.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The same people that said our squad wasn’t that good and couldn’t compete with the top sides and it was the coaching that made us competitive now want to tell us there is nothing wrong with the squad at all.

Lol keep on Hugging, long distance cupping is still a thing.
I think coaching wasn't a problem until this year. The squad has never been as good as the top sides and won't be next year either. That doesn't mean anyone has left a mess. We're as good or better than most squads. When was the last time we had the best squad in the NRL ffs? 1986?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not when it's come from talk at the Thornett medal night u argumentative flop
Even if I believe you heard it (and I do) that doesn't mean it is accurate or even the true opinion of whoever told you. Statements to nuffies are intended to influence at least as much as they are to inform. For what it's worth, I think it's entirely plausible those other three merkins were asked to f**k off. I'd say we wanted one of RCG/Lane/Matterson to leave (not all three) and we are already struggling to fit Lomax/Penisini/Simonsson/Gutherson/Sivo/Iongi into the back five.

Either way, it belongs in the rumours thread. Nobody should 'take it as fact', whether we believe it or not.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BA allowed complacency into the NRL program.. it's that simple
I think so. And that didn't happen until this year. Even last year with all the injuries and suspensions we still won 12 games. It wasn't until this year that merkins gave up. Our senior players fell off a cliff.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
tree Hugger GIF

Pazza

First Grade
I think so. And that didn't happen until this year. Even last year with all the injuries and suspensions we still won 12 games. It wasn't until this year that merkins gave up. Our senior players fell off a cliff.

Lack of competition in the squad, you only need to drop your effort by a few percent for tragedy to strike.

Latest posts