What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

Reading the masters article that is based only on the QCCC report saying "more players will be charged this week and next" and that there powers relate only to Queensland.

They didn't even have the famous "insiders say" quote.

So its all just pure speculation.

That could easily mean Suns players and/or other Reds, or even Cowboys (heaven forbid).

Imagine how crazy JT's laugh would be if he was on something? Its off the charts funny as it is.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Hearing it first hand from someone I played juniors and school footy with who started off with the broncos running good lines at training had a few meanings to it

Sharknado

Juniors
l_1992%20dandy%20201010070014.jpeg

And I always believes he was snorting outwards...
Duuuurrrrrr silly me.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So I guess milf misunderstood it when the club said he'd be gaining a few kg over the preseason

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I don't really know what you guys are on about and I am sure its nothing major, all that I care about is our first round game next week and beating the souths and getting the premiership push on.

Does not surprise me the last couple posts have been from tigers and raiders fans who will both be fighting for the spoon this year :lol:
59560899.jpg

Kiwi

First Grade
Just read the article.... :lol:

As I said if any Bronco, ANY Bronco past or present gets done and found guilty throw the book at the f**ker plain and simple.

Seriously though they are saying we are next based on Hunt played for us 5 years ago and because we are up the road from the Titans. Ok seems legit, so when are all the clubs up the road from the Sharks getting their ASADA bans?

The Milford joke will be hard to topple as post of the year, that was f**ken funny.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I don't really know what you guys are on about and I am sure its nothing major, all that I care about is our first round game next week and beating the souths and getting the premiership push on.

Does not surprise me the last couple posts have been from tigers and raiders fans who will both be fighting for the spoon this year :lol:

Your so f**king stupid its not even funny..

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeah we will see how many funny jokes you guys have first weekend of October when Milford is celebrating a premiership with his fellow broncos players and fans.

I can pretty much gurantee broncos are going to win a premiership this season or next or maybe even both, the team is very strong and wayne is back to steer the "titanic" the biggest ship in the NRL to success.

Can't wait for next Thu already so pumped to take out souths first and then go from there.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
gonna throw a hungee on the broncos taking out the spoon this season (or at least no competition points if tied with titans)

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Yeah we will see how many funny jokes you guys have first weekend of October when Milford is celebrating a premiership with his fellow broncos players and fans.

I can pretty much gurantee broncos are going to win a premiership this season or next or maybe even both, the team is very strong and wayne is back to steer the "titanic" the biggest ship in the NRL to success.

Can't wait for next Thu already so pumped to take out souths first and then go from there.

I also ?Gurantee? you?re going to fail year 6 again.. fool

DJShaksta

First Grade

Dafuq?

Also, you know the titanic sunk right?

Thomas

First Grade
Reading the masters article that is based only on the QCCC report saying "more players will be charged this week and next" and that there powers relate only to Queensland.

They didn't even have the famous "insiders say" quote.

So its all just pure speculation.

That could easily mean Suns players and/or other Reds, or even Cowboys (heaven forbid).

You'd have to assume there'd be some Suns players charged. Hunt was at the Suns when he first became a person of interest to the police.