What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Sullivan

BLM01

First Grade
It’s funny how we get nothing from the club about all that injury news for Bud 🤔

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Real shame about Sullivan. I can't wait to see him in NRL with Amone.

If he goes as good as I think he will how long before we see Sullivan 7, Amone 6 & Hunt 9?
Possibly next season. I cannot see Hunt displacing McCullough as the hooker. These two are starting to work well together and Hook likes them both. Sullivan at 6 yes, ? at 1, Hunt at 7 and McCullough at 9 is how I see it with Amone being on the bench. I'm taking a punt and say that Ramsey will be first choice at 1 at pre-season and during that time he will undergo intense training and development in that position for the trials and then be our fullback for the start of the 2022 season.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Can't wait to see Sullivan play in the NRL again. Really made a huge impression last season against the Storm. Dean Young threw him into the fire up against the Storm and he handled it well having their big forwards run at him all game and only for him to set up a try after all the attention in the last 10 mins with a clever kick. This kid is going to be special. I thinl Amone/Sullivan will be the future for the Saints.

denis preston

First Grade
Toes are worst than hammys are they , in regard to time off the field ? Anyone hear how many weeks ? Couldn't have happened at a worst time for the club and himself. Got to get him at least on the bench to get some NRL minutes in and to convince the coach that he doesn't need Norman next year.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Toes are worst than hammys are they , in regard to time off the field ? Anyone hear how many weeks ? Couldn't have happened at a worst time for the club and himself. Got to get him at least on the bench to get some NRL minutes in and to convince the coach that he doesn't need Norman next year.
Surely a month minimum, probably six weeks. At least his hammy will get a proper rest.

blacksafake

First Grade
I remember Nathan Hindmarsh having a toe issue & he was out for about 6/8 weeks.

Latest posts