What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JBC and PL Reports and Score?

metroman

Juniors
Souths won the Jim Beam 48-24. The Premier League was a very good game. Balmain led 12-4 at one stage but the Jets finished stronger to win 20-12.

Monah Elahmad was playing possibly his first game for 2004. In the last few minutes of the game he was put on the report a from the hit up from the penalty he was sent off on the report of the touch judge.

brook

First Grade
Monah tore us apart - I was going to ask if it was him - I thought so but wasn't sure.

A deserved win to the jets, and a VERY costly loss to the tigers with Luke Issaka taken to hospital by ambulance with spinal injury (Desperately hoping luke is ok - theres no worse sight than watching a player carried off like that and it certainly puts the loss into perspective) and Jeff Lima looking to do an ankle

Jeffles

Bench
Joven Clarke and Dean Loder played well. Taffy was competent.

For Newtown, Hamilton Hughes and Peter Howie were good. Chan Ly was OK.

It was Monah's first game back after a long lay off (knee I think). He'll have another rest by the looks of it.

The Wombat

Juniors
made the trip to Henson, was a great day out for the Jets. thyink they are looking good for a home semi

agreed Monah was tops, Billy Najarin was also great. what happened to Field? he looked like he was playin on 1 leg. hes still a class player

Bluebag

Juniors
Craig has a slight knee injury, heres hoping we can keep our team on the field (no pun intended) and we may sneak in. Still it was a very hard game for both teams and a good game.

Was the ref on a bet to see how many times he could stop the clock.

in the crowd

Juniors
Yeah Bluebag the ref must have thought he was in FNQ and was trying to wait for the Cowboys kick off time.

Great win. Keep it up boys!

Jeffles

Bench
Field has been carrying a knee injury since the Canberra game. If he plays against Wests, I expect him to take the day off against Norths. That makes sense since our JBC team has a bye that week.

For Newtown the big men dominated again. It was good to see Bilal back. He has a cult following at Henson. And to see Cookie in full flight brings a smile to many a Jets fan.

Troy Barnes was sensational in defence. Made a lot of crucial tackles in the second half.

It was a huge win for the boys. Great to see the forwards overcome the Balmain forwards, who I thought have been pretty good this year in the couple games that I've seen them in. Bilal and Mona had great games, not to mention Tommy Gemmel. Did Mona deserved to be sent off? It didn't look like from where I was sat.
Once again the two props, Manousso and Stosic had outstanding games and Wade was great all over the pitch.
Agreed that Field only looked half the player that we know he can be. Still it was good to see him directing the troops over the dusty Henson Park.
Yet another big day of the Jet Army, isn't great to be alive!!!

Bring on the Maggies.... Nothing can stop us!

yappy

Bench
Great to hear Bilal is playing well. He stood out the first time I saw him.

Wonder if he wants a move out West ;-)