What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff Hardy - Idiot

Stonecutter

First Grade
Bobby Lashley was another one who couldn't put two words together and he got over pretty good as well.

They killed Lashley. I remember marking the f**k out, I think it was Survivor Series 05, where the guy was slim, fast and explosive, and they gave him ring time. I think I posted something on here about how impressed I was with him.

Next thing you know, he's on the juice, fighting an American Samoan with Maori face paint, for a title of a company he had nothing to do with. That and Mania last year which was just all around garbage.

You dont neccesarily need mic skills to get over. The Rockers didnt. The Hardy Boyz (circa 2000) didnt. Rey didnt. Benoit didnt. Malenko didnt. Tajiri didnt. Tanaka didnt. Sabu didnt. Should I continue?

Hanscholo

Bench
Watching Jeff Hardy on the mike is like listening to Mike Tyson read poetry. Im glad he is out, i dont care at all for his work.

HDWicked

Juniors
I think Jeff doenst have a love for the "business" i mean he must have something the Great Triple H ( Who is STILL my fav) Put him over clean.... So he was in line for a World Title run sometime this year... Its a shame because his brother Matt seems to be the guy who busts his ass week in and week out and still no push.

How can you say he doesnt have a love for the business? The guy continuously puts his life in danger to perform his high spots for us...and you say he doesnt love the business?

Triple H only put him over because he realised HARDY WAS ALREADY OVER, and it wouldnt hurt his credability. Unlike a couple years ago where he lost to Shelton Benjamin 3 times in a row...now that was an undeserved push.

HDWicked

Juniors
Well i dont think he does... simply because of he keeps makng these mistakes and it AINT performance drugs... its stuff like Cocaine and what not... Look im a huge fan of the HUGE spots he takes... Jeff Hardy wasnt really over until he beat the big guys HHH, Orton, Michaels. Yeah i do i take your point where it wouldnt hurt HHH to lose to him, think Jeff truly dont realise how good he has had it.. so many guys have wanted his spot.. I just hope he gets back there

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't doubt he loves the business. He just loves having a good time more.

Jeff Hardy wasnt really over until he beat the big guys HHH, Orton, Michaels.

That's an absolute crock. The arena went f**king batsh*t for him, which is why the WWE had to move him into more meaningful programmes. It's mostly a teenage girl following, but it's the same following that keeps John Cena at the top.

Given what Hardy does in the ring, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes drugs (both recreational and perscription) just to numb the pain. He takes bumps every night that most works rarely take.

Misanthrope said:
f**k, that's a huge blow to the WWE's plans, no doubt. He seemed a lock for the MITB win and an eventual title run. I wonder if this is why they hot shotted the IC title off him clean?

Nah sh*t you dont say hey.

Hardy was to win mitb but this isnt jeff's first tun in with drug's where all aware of that so i wont be surpised when vince is abit more reluctant in his push of jeff.

But i guarrantee by the end of the yr jeff will be back in the big picture of things vince loves jeff's abilities but is more then pissed at this drug breach.

He'll come back around the mid card, beat a couple of jobbers, get knocked off by some upper mid carders but he'll get such a good reception that Vince will have no choice but to push him back to the top.

will he get a world title run after this? or has be blown it completly?

Come on man even you know the answer to that jeff will always be there or there abouts for along time to come dont know why he just will be.

Does he deserve it well that im not so sure about yes he puts his body on the line for his paycheck but well rules are rules and well he broke them simple as that really.

Latest posts