What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff Lima

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I posted the same thing on another forum Bron_cos.

On the footy show the other night they said that he will be looking for a new club for next year as he will be pushed out by salary cap.

We definitely should have a crack at him. His asking price will be no where near that of Hannant's too.

bfoord

Juniors
Lima would be a good pick up. Tolman is also off contract as well he may be worth a crack

beads6

First Grade
The Broncos will need to pay overs to get players from here on end IMO. Who would want to play under Henjak not much of an incentive... Also Lockyer is at the end of his career so no good suggesting that players want to come to Brisbane to play with him. We are in a big hole now. Thanks Bruno

screeder

Juniors
There's no way Storm will let Tolman go but they may get rid of Lima and if the Broncos could entice him he would be an excellent addition to the pack

Broncos fan!

Juniors
There's no way Storm will let Tolman go but they may get rid of Lima and if the Broncos could entice him he would be an excellent addition to the pack

Agreed on Tolman. Storm are smarter than that, they won't let go one of their most promising looking players who is already playing better than most of their experienced forwards.

Take a look at my post. I said that Lima is looking for a new club for next year.

bron_cos

Juniors
would be good too some good players come up here but i guess the way it is atm we just take who we can get

screeder

Juniors
Agreed on Tolman. Storm are smarter than that, they won't let go one of their most promising looking players who is already playing better than most of their experienced forwards.

Take a look at my post. I said that Lima is looking for a new club for next year.

Hopefully Jeff's not a Bronco hater and he sees us as an option

Clintos

Live Update Team
Lima will go to Sydney. He made no secret last year that he wanted to return to Sydney, possibly back to the Tigers.

Latest posts