What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings dishes Panthers

greynurse

Juniors
Michael Jennings during Roosters celebration dishes Penrith a serve by saying that he thanked the Panthers for the chance to win the grand final. This really shows me why we got rid of this idiot.Wasn't it Jennings that said that he loved the Panthers and didn't want to leave.I recall that after he signed with the Roosters he came out and said he would of played for Penrith for less money ,then when he gets his chance he dishes us.What is it Jennings do you love us or hate us ??? I think he should remember were he comes from!!and who developed him.

murraymob

Coach
i think we are making more out of it than it warrants.Good luck to jenko it was a off the cuff comment nothing more

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I dunno if it makes him any bigger of a douche or not but I would think it fair to say he gave you a fair strafing with that comment.

flash

Juniors
Not that it was his fault, but i'd like to thank Jennings for helping us not be in a battle for the spoon.

With his salary inflation we wouldnt have had the depth in the squad this year to cover injuries and would have been down with Parramatta.

betcats

Referee
Robert did, and it was good for us certainly imo, look at the results and our recruitment and retention.

BOMAR

Juniors
I say good on him, he has certainly had the last laugh. People have very short memories, by the time he finally walked gould had played quite a lot of not so nice games with him, in the hope he would leave. As he said the other day, its a lot easier to play well when you know your wanted. Unfortunately given his large salary, we did the opposite and showed he wasn't wanted. I still say we made a massive mistake letting him go.

Karnivayne

Juniors
I say good on him, he has certainly had the last laugh. People have very short memories, by the time he finally walked gould had played quite a lot of not so nice games with him, in the hope he would leave. As he said the other day, its a lot easier to play well when you know your wanted. Unfortunately given his large salary, we did the opposite and showed he wasn't wanted. I still say we made a massive mistake letting him go.

A backline of Mansour, Jennings, Whare and Simmons would have been better than Mansour, Naiqama....

Jennings being forced out we were able to sign 5 players so worked out well for both, Jennings career will probably reach higher highs with Roosters than what it would have with a developing team and we wouldnt be able to develop as a club with a centre on 600k+