What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Smith - is he out this week

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
ahhhh it's a GEEE UP..... No way Hodgo will get infront of Green. To young!!

Hodgo is definitely a future first grader but not now!!!

he's been playing some handy football lately, I might add.

dazeely

First Grade
Are they asking Blake to pull up stumps and leave the club. They couldn't do that to him could they. He would deservedly be mighty pissed.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
Hodgo is definitely a future first grader but not now!!!

he's been playing some handy football lately, I might add.

So Jez is injured?

The Colonel

Immortal
Jeremy wouldn't be the only one injured for that to happen UNLESS we have reached our salary cap allowed for those players outside the top 25. Still you would expect PJ or Morris to take over if that was the case.

mickdo

Coach
cayless1989 said:
I saw parra train the other day and Blake and Huraki were training with them.
This is definitely good news for the long term. Probably a gee up about JS but hopefully Blake will get a run in FG at some point in the remainder of the year.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Dusty is injured then I could see Blake coming into the side for him if it is on the bench or starting

but there is no way Trent will come in

JT would move PJ to half and put someone else (poss. Lewis) on the bench before that.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
welcome to the speculation thread for today

tomorrow we sign Darren Lockyer

you heard it here first

eel4life

Juniors
My Mate rang me up and he said to me that JS broke his hand or fingers in the match against the warriors.

If we have to the best thing to do is to put Green in at half back.

Now i dont know how true this is thats the reason to why i asked is he out this week.

In the paper you see green training with the boys, who cares about the cap now that we have a sniff.

CrazyEel

Bench
eel4life said:
My Mate rang me up and he said to me that JS broke his hand or fingers in the match against the warriors.
Nah, didn't notice a single bruise on Hampstead after the game.

CrazyEel

Bench
eelavation said:
the problem is, where you didn't examine him, doctor. ;-)
Oh, but then he wouldn't have broken fingers would he, they'd be .... nah, aint goin there :oops:

pazzaeel

Juniors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we have to the best thing to do is to put Green in at half back.

Now i dont know how true this is thats the reason to why i asked is he out this week.

In the paper you see green training with the boys, who cares about the cap now that we have a sniff.

???

Latest posts