What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Smith or Newton?

AILD

Bench
newton probably gives away less penalties too...

I love smithy tho...i wish everyone could stay!!!!!!!!! :(

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Noa Nandruku said:
If Smith is half the cost of Newton of you keep Jeremy but JS will be up for a big pay-increase next contract and if the salaries are similar Id keep Newton.

Newtons a better ball runner and his defence and toughness are very under-rated in comparison to JS who is a tough SOB.
Why would Jezza be half the cost of Newton????\

:crazy:

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
AILD said:
newton probably gives away less penalties too...

I love smithy tho...i wish everyone could stay!!!!!!!!! :(
True and less time susspended.

Would really hate to play against Jezza. The Storms Oz contingent are gonna find that out soon enough.

Noa

First Grade
Captian_Klutz said:
Why would Jezza be half the cost of Newton????\

:crazy:

At the start of this year Newton was on at least double what Smith was, not saying he's worth double now.

philstorm

Juniors
Brian just said on the radio that given all the match-payments we're making for the boys who are playing Internationally, we wont be able to keep either Crossman or Newton.

Shame.

GJB-HKR

Juniors
philstorm said:
Brian just said on the radio that given all the match-payments we're making for the boys who are playing Internationally, we wont be able to keep either Crossman or Newton.

Shame.

Shame for you guys, but from a selfish point of view, I hope that's true.

At Hull KR we could do with a couple of good quality forwards to complete our squad.

I hope to see you guys in the GF next season too!

Noa

First Grade
Lucas said:
I'd rather keep Newton, Crossman and Smith and get rid of Kaufusi. So overrated.

Go watch the first SOO when Fus was injured, he was coming of age in that game.

Nacho Libre

Juniors
I belive Hull Fc have been linked with Smith also, dont know if any of you have heard about this though?

Butters

Bench
Oh well its a pity we can't keep crossman i dont rate him that highly but he never let us down when he played, a very solid player. Newton i couldnt give a flying f**k about, he's a good player but the way he just walked into the run on side was very disrespectful to the other backrowers at the club. f**k him off and give Sam Tagatese a shot.

GJB-HKR

Juniors
Newton's signed a 3 year deal and Crossman's signed a 2 year deal, both with Hull KR.

Should be announced within the next 24 hours. ;-)

gavin

Juniors
GJB-HKR said:
Newton's signed a 3 year deal and Crossman's signed a 2 year deal, both with Hull KR.

Should be announced within the next 24 hours. ;-)

Correct:p

Lucas

Juniors
philstorm said:
Get rid of Kaufusi? ...

Your joking, right.

Our best prop when in form.
No he isn't, Brett White is easily our best prop. Ben Cross is much better, and Jeff Lima's GF was as good as any game Kaufusi has ever played. Adam Blair has the potential to be a better prop than him as well. His loss could be very easily covered. There is no guarantee he will get even close to being where he was after this serious injury as well.

Latest posts