What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg GF

greg

Juniors
Having watched the jersey flegg GF this afternoon I was very impressed with dragons 5/8 Josh LEWIS.This kid has got some great skills. What impressed me more is apparently according to the commentary team he is off to the Roosters next year. The next step from flegg is premier league which would mean seeing him in a royal blue jersey. I like the idea of this kid in a bluebag jersey!

Newtown Ear

Juniors
Dragons 5/8 Josh Lewis played the majority of his junior footy at Camperdown Dragons. This club is one of our old Junior Clubs. Our asteemed chairman, Barry Vining, also played for the Camperdown Dragons. Josh's father, Ronny Lewis, also has coached for many years in the area. They are a great local family that have contributed lots to the game of Rugby League and iit would be great to see Josh running around on Royal and Ancient Henson Park in a Bluebags jersey.

girvie

Staff member
Is he too old for Jersey Flegg next year? If he's young enough the Roosters might play him in their Flegg team.

bluebag43

Juniors
That's great news that he is from a local family! When I was watching and heard the Roosters had brought him for next year I was thinking this kid will be great playing in our jersey. Now I'm more excited!