What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jersey flegg v's sharks

Jedda

Juniors
Swampy said:
You seem to miss the point the boys could be a lot better if they were coached and trained in a more professional and each individual players skills utilised in a combined team effort.It may pain you but there are better drilled sides out there and I'll repeat it again if the boys received the correct coaching and training they then would more then match it with the better quality teams.

Is it just me, or could the above quote apply to our first grade team as well?

imasharkie

Coach
Have Been Waiting For Roopy's Report On The Game

Yep so are we over at the Sharks forum after this sensational report on 11/6/05
I couldn't believe the first half of the Flegg game today.
The Sharks got 8 penalties to nil in the first half, and the Knights kept knocking on as well - which meant they spent at least 80% of the first half attacking the Knights line - and they had nothing. They got two lucky tries - the Knights ran in two easy tries in the second half to win 12-8

so Mr.Angry has helped him out for the game on 16/7/05

Cronulla 56 (K Puohutaua 3, D Nielsen 2, I Gordon, B Goodwin, B Sanders, P Rasaubale, M Raftery tries B Goodwin 8 goals) defeated Newcastle 6 (S Gordon try L Walsh goal)

Does our flegg side read roopy's posts?

Bit more impressive this time roop?

Latest posts