What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey Flegg

eloquentEEL

First Grade
itchyeel said:
WHo watched thegame from kick off? First tackle, Sam Backo, one of the Biggest 18 year olds ive ever seen runs 100 metres and scores under the posts :clap: :lol:

Sam's looking really bad for his age then.

But anyway, did Daniel need to be subbed after the first minute?

Hurriflatch

Referee
I've been telling you for a couple of years now that Hayne is a star of the future good too see some others noticing what he can do.

Karmichael Who???

BD5733

Juniors
Tim Wynn was our best I thought, I reckon he averaged about 15 metres every run.

But the RIP side were a bunch of guys who didn't seem up to Flegg standard, they get pumped week in week out :(

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I've worked it out... NRL and JF worked out that we only had 2 teams playing this week instead of 5, but they wanted to keep the points aggregate the same...

Hmmm... 130 points, even between 5 teams is pretty good.

The Colonel

Immortal
Scorers - Basan 2, Tavinor 2, Farrar 2, Waicokacola 2, Hayne, Law, Keating, Backo, Nasio, Machougan, Wynn tries; Farrar 6, Sorensen 4 goals

Across the radio, with 20 minutes to go, someone asked the scorers how far the scoredboard went :lol:

80 points in 70 minutes. Pretty good....

Hurriflatch

Referee
Johnathon Tavinor looked good admittingly it was against the C.C Flegg side but he was still in everything.

Ray must've had a mental irregularity Waicokacola and Fui scoring tries on the same day with him in the box at the ground.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Sorry to be a pain but the end score was actually 80-10.

I think the only players that could tackle for the rip were the 11 and 12 so running straight up the middle was yielding good results. I thought they all played well and worked the whole game. The difference between scoring 40 points and 80 points is that they set a platform and didn't try and go wide early.

BTW good to see the Moustache banner and saw you all on the Peter Sterling terrace. Hurri mate love the sunnies ;-)

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Scorers - Basan 2, Tavinor 2, Farrar 2, Waicokacola 2, Hayne, Law, Keating, Backo, Nasio, Machougan, Wynn tries; Farrar 6, Sorensen 4 goals

sounds like there were 5 Eels that didn't pull their weight :roll:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
congrats ben farrar picked in under 19s nsw squad to! :clap:
WELL DESERVED

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The rip worked hard for those 10 points. That incept to Jarrad Hayne was so bad. Basically they passed it to him. And in the second half it happened again and instead of actually trying to catch the ball the rip players just gang tackled him.

Kornstar

Coach
Tim Wynn, oh my god, the kid can step too, he made the rip look pretty bad, i know it wasn't hard but the fact that they were commited the whole game was good.

Hayne certainly is a future star, is he 16 or 17?