What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

eddiesmith

Juniors
How do the Dynasty sizes compare to XBlades? I haven't bought anything since we moved to Dynasty and we don't exactly have any shops locally selling Sharks gear! Plus given this keeps selling out it's highly unlikely an exchange will be possible if it's the wrong size.

Inferno

Coach
How do the Dynasty sizes compare to XBlades? I haven't bought anything since we moved to Dynasty and we don't exactly have any shops locally selling Sharks gear! Plus given this keeps selling out it's highly unlikely an exchange will be possible if it's the wrong size.

I think they're still a 1/2 size to a size bigger which is pretty consistent with most jerseys IMO.

I'm usually a large in t-shirts and shirts and bought a medium which fits pretty well.

it looks more blue in pics
like, if i take a picture with it next to my SL one, they look fairly similar

but just looking at it its fairly green

its about bang on tho, with my 99 replica jersey from the time

chameleon jersey

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not enough Orca on the jersey. Looks good but just once they should put the totem for the nation on the jersey.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Can't we just go back too having two jerseys per year a home and away.
I actually remember the days when one jersey was sufficient for a year, and everyone was happy

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Can't we just go back too having two jerseys per year a home and away.
I actually remember the days when one jersey was sufficient for a year, and everyone was happy
Well that depends, do you want to club to sell Merch and make some money or not?

Literally selling out of each New Jersey within a day multiple times indicates there is a market for it if done well.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Well that depends, do you want to club to sell Merch and make some money or not?

Literally selling out of each New Jersey within a day multiple times indicates there is a market for it if done well.
I also like tradition, it seems different jersey is trotted out every 2nd week.
You could change the away jersey every year, and there is the one to buy.
Home jersey update that say each 3 years.

Latest posts