What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

R-15-3

Bench
Sharks logo the same, was hopeful but realistically it’s prob another season till it changes.

My avatar? I like it too which is why I stole it from insta
yeah they have all been done by the league as some form of uniformity thing and they put them in the shield
some are no different, some has tweaks, some very different(dragons has a different dragon, no horse etc)

Frenzy.

Immortal
yeah they have all been done by the league as some form of uniformity thing and they put them in the shield
some are no different, some has tweaks, some very different(dragons has a different dragon, no horse etc)

Never made sense to be called the Dragons and have a logo of a dragon being slain anyway.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
On the latest episode of the ‘ Aussie Jersey Watch’ podcast, one of the hosts mentioned that he’s heard that our home jersey for 2023 will be blue with a white chevron, like the original sharks design. Not sure how I feel about that if true. Obviously I adore the classic hoops design, but if we do steer away from that for a couple of years there are far worse designs than a simple classic V

lolesi

First Grade
classic released the dragons merch for next season.
looks horrible.

really not feeling confident with what they will dish out for us, with arguably the easiest colour scheme to work with.

bluefox68

Staff member
On the latest episode of the ‘ Aussie Jersey Watch’ podcast, one of the hosts mentioned that he’s heard that our home jersey for 2023 will be blue with a white chevron, like the original sharks design. Not sure how I feel about that if true. Obviously I adore the classic hoops design, but if we do steer away from that for a couple of years there are far worse designs than a simple classic V
I don’t mind a change…

But I’m always ‘that guy’ who prefers the alternative black jersey…

toomuchsoup

Juniors
classic released the dragons merch for next season.
looks horrible.

really not feeling confident with what they will dish out for us, with arguably the easiest colour scheme to work with.
The Dolphins are made by classic too. I don’t hate their jersey as much as most do, but the red piping on their away is hideous. If we get black piping on our home I’ll be soooo bummed.

But the dragons home jersey which was just released has been done about as well as a white jersey with a red v could look, so we might not get an abomination. I don’t have high hopes with Classic though.

Special K

Coach
5497-949.jpg

Classic killed it with this one for Souths. I'd love a Sharkies one