What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jerseys for chicks

astrogirl

First Grade
Why are there no Knights jerseys for chicks?

I would be first in line to buy one. My sister just got a Wallabies jersey and it looks fantastic - in terms of fabric, cut and fit.

Does anyone else think there is a market for them? I would love a jersey in Knights colours that actually fits. But maybe other girls are happy with getting a guys jersey?

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well I thought they were just jerseys... not guys jersey.... But yeah I know that Manly have slim jersey's for girls... there would certanily be a market for it though.

astrogirl

First Grade
bedsy said:
Well I thought they were just jerseys... not guys jersey....
Good point. I am being a bit gender specific (sorry)... All I know is that the jerseys look ridiculous on me

Jedda

Juniors
Depends on what kind of figure you've got :)

While I love my Knights jersey, sometimes it would be nice to have a snug fitting, shorter hemmed jersey to dress up a pair of jeans.

My Knights jersey has been signed all over so it seems a shame to tuck it into the waistband and lose some of the signatures - but wearing it out means I lose some of my shape :eek:

Put me down for a new look "Girls" Jersey if they were to make one.

tigermite

Juniors
The Tigers have a jersey designed for females. I'd say it will just be a matter of time before they are available for most/all clubs. Why don't you send an email to someone in the management and ask what the chances are??

astrogirl

First Grade
Thanks for the sensible suggestion tigermite :oops: I feel like a bit of a goose for not thinking of that.

I sent an email just then...

astrogirl

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
This is an abomination! As soon as one is on the market, let me know where to get it from!

8)
DMC are you taking the p_ss?!! :eek: :x :eek: This is a serious issue!!!

bronnie34

Juniors
I would definately buy one, I have a female wallaby jersey and I love it. The knights would make a lot of money if they brought one out.

astrogirl

First Grade
Sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures. If we won't be able to buy a chick jersey in the near future, I might hack a normal one and see what happens...

Never mind the fact that I can't really sew... but I could learn! :?

Just find a picture of a girl wearing one of these jerseys, post it on here and I'll send it to Ken Conway's Email address. The guy is likely to have it out by Christmas once he lays eyes on it.

Ok, so are you guys talking about these jerseys?

ladies_jersey.jpg

Its listed as the "women's jersey", but its not the one I'm thinking of. I've seen those mid-riff revealing tops made out of the same material of the real jerseys and I want that one for the missus.

tigermite

Juniors
Danish Moo Cow said:
Ok, so are you guys talking about these jerseys?

ladies_jersey.jpg

Its listed as the "women's jersey", but its not the one I'm thinking of. I've seen those mid-riff revealing tops made out of the same material of the real jerseys and I want that one for the missus.
Yeah... the ones we (or I am anyway) are talking about, are the ones designed for the female body shape so that it fits them better then the normal ones.

Big Tim

First Grade
Why?????????????????????????

There is nothing more sexy than a chick in a football jersey. A big one, forget these tight ones, one that is far too big. So sexy...........

Maybe as a night or bed shirt, Tim. But at the game I'd love to see my girl bring me my beer with a bit of mid-riff showing... not to mention cleavage.

sexybum

Juniors
im with you astrogirl...a chicks jersey would be great. although i love my knights jersey i would really like a fitted version like the manly one...it would look heaps better... :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Maybe as a night or bed shirt, Tim. But at the game I'd love to see my girl bring me my beer with a bit of mid-riff showing... not to mention cleavage.
I feel as though I should protest on behalf of the female population.... but I do see your point

Big Tim

First Grade
No DMC, I mean all the time. My Gridiron team (R.I.P.) had our own cheergirls, and the day they tried on our jerseys and pads while we were playing, was great. It stopped play for 35mins before they noticed us watching them.

The vote around the team was that chicks in jerseys are so sexy, esp. wearing your alternate jersey at a game you play in... Hot, Hot, Hot.

Well, as long as its not too much, there isn't anything wrong with showing off the most beautiful thing in the world...

Until it hits 30ish anyway.

:lol:

I'm still wanting the tight one, Tim. But they can make both to please everyone. :lol:

Latest posts