What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse McCartney on Punk'd

carcharias

Immortal
Did anyone see what they did to him?

I saw a quick shot of the faggy little poonce sh*tting himself and getting into a black car whiist some bad looking dudes are having a go at him.

I think this would of been very funny , shame I missed it.

Mr Saab

Referee
they set him up so he (maybe his driver) knocked over some bikes and the "owners" came out and stuck it to the little Sh!t. He was sh!tting himself big time.

I saw this one about 2 months back

Knightmare

Coach
I hate prettyboys. I'd love to kick the S**t out of them with all the girls watching. Then we'll see how "cute" the girls really think they are!

carcharias

Immortal
Thierry Henry said:
If a gang of bad ass doods came after any of you guys you would also look pretty gay. Just noting.
I will never look "pretty gay" I may look concerned even terrified but never gay.

I've seen his film clip where he does some dodgy song...it's at a live concert.

I can only guess, but is it his mum playing the drums?

Crap song
Crap film clip
Crap actor

Good drummer though...."mums on drums"

Henson

Juniors
Yeah,he Was Talkin All Big Time To 1 Bloke Then All These Other Angry Dudes Turned Up And Were Going Off,he Was Crying ,no Joke What A Wanker!!

TooheysNew

Coach
Knightmare said:
I hate prettyboys. I'd love to kick the S**t out of them with all the girls watching. Then we'll see how "cute" the girls really think they are!

Haha. You fanny.

Henson

Juniors
Knightmare said:
I suppose you like that sort of thing, then?
don't worry about the spoon pal,your soft mob got it so use it to bake some cakes,leave souths out of it!!

The Devil

Bench
Man.. i woulda loved to have seen this episode..

I hate the merkin, can't stand his acting and singing ability (or lack of)

He's a poser.. can't stand him...