What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Duges going nowhere. Arrow aint coming. prizza not going.
We have Gal, feki, Braily, Flanagan, Gray, & possibly Boogs & Sorenson all going.
Kennedy is unknown as well.
More than enough there for Rammstein.
If you have a llok at our top 30, we have quite a few in there on rookie salary.
I reckon we have would have gotten close to getting rid of the penalties this year.
The other thing is with Gal, we now have a slot open for long serving player.
That could be Chad, Boogs, Wadeo, Feefs, Prizza.
On top of that, there should be good 3rd party deals coming the Sharks way, if any construction related company is serious about getting work.

AJB1102

First Grade
Sack a bloke and rubbish him only to enter a bidding war with an upgraded offer for him a couple months later. Cluey bunch those Knights.

That CEO is coming across as a total flog
Thats what the Daily telegraph flogs, want yo uto think.
Reality is apparently he is a great fella.
There is no issue at the Knights. they sounded out a new coach, as was the clause that Brown himself put in. No Finals, no contract. he heard they had a look around , so he thought, thats all im going to get next year, so I'm out.
Pretty simple, but it doesnt sell rags like DT or Fox Sports rubbish programming

Thats what the Daily telegraph flogs, want yo uto think.
Reality is apparently he is a great fella.
There is no issue at the Knights. they sounded out a new coach, as was the clause that Brown himself put in. No Finals, no contract. he heard they had a look around , so he thought, thats all im going to get next year, so I'm out.
Pretty simple, but it doesnt sell rags like DT or Fox Sports rubbish programming
Yeah ok, but he is coming across as a flog over this new offer to Ramien.

How about he comes out and says Brown was wrong, the footy manager was wrong, we f**ked up and telling Ramien to go find another club was childish and pathetic. It was also appalling that we let the league community think the kid is a greedy turd who wasn’t putting in but demanding money.

Bet he doesnt

Reefy will beg to differ (or Defer), we have been through this before.
I too have been told by people in the club that Chad is on $550K. Special K may be getting his info from his mate, the former Shark.
Unless one has seen the contract one wouldnt know for sure.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeah ok, but he is coming across as a flog over this new offer to Ramien.

How about he comes out and says Brown was wrong, the footy manager was wrong, we f**ked up and telling Ramien to go find another club was childish and pathetic. It was also appalling that we let the league community think the kid is a greedy turd who wasn’t putting in but demanding money.

Bet he doesnt

I laugh at the knights supporters bagging the club management. i.e. wests leagues club group.

They saved their bacon!!!

I too have been told by people in the club that Chad is on $550K. Special K may be getting his info from his mate, the former Shark.
Unless one has seen the contract one wouldnt know for sure.
Chad is a local shire legend, with the exception of millennials, who nobody gives a shit about anyway, & rightly so. He is a 3rd party dream come true for a club.