What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jet confirmed for homebake

fat_mike

Juniors
Jet have been the first big name aussie act confirmed for homebake this year.

Not a big fan of jet at all but i know alot of people are and homebake will no doubt seelout this year. i'll be going even tho i dont like jet

Anonymous

Juniors
Great to see Aussie rockers get recognition outside their homeland.

Even better when they come back to their fans at home!

Big thumbs up, Jet.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

fat_mike

Juniors
i will say thumbs up to jet for hitting huge everywhere but still coming home to play one of our own festivals. but i hate their music. so far everything i have heard is almost a direct rip off of older artists. but good on em. might encourage more of the bigger names to jump on this year.

fat_mike

Juniors
not sure yet but i know jet are confirmed headliners. the annoucement should be out in the coming weeks.

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Add Regurgitator, Grinspoon, GYROSCOPE, AFTER THE FALL, kasey chambers, pete murray, xavier rudd, hilltop hoods, eskimoe joe, rocket science and more to that list

Red Bear

Referee
Thats a shithouse looking lineup! I liked early Grinspoon n a few Gurge songs but geez!
Homebake has gone way downhill since the last time i went(01). Homebake 2000 was awesome tho.

sydraider

First Grade
I went to homebake last year, had a great time, got to see some cool acts such as The Butterfly Effect, Beasts if Bourbon, Dallas Crane,John Butler and superjesus, overall it was a good day on the turps. Looking at the line up for this year though, not sure if i would go, would have to see an in depth line up.
Hopefully it will include Tourettes and Anxiety Whispers, two awesome aussie bands :D