What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets and Canberra photos

greg

Juniors
Once again, thanks ProCarlos, much appreciated. I love the one of big Charlie TONGA on the burst and the Canberra hooker on his own in front of him. Charlie is one big unit.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks mate. keep those photo's coming. they are greatly appreciated !!! Awesome photo's mate !!!:thumb :thumb :thumb

Glory and Fame

Juniors
I don't get to many games, as I'm involved with the local Sydney AFL competition - but I had a chance come up this weekend so I made the trek out to Henson and caught the game. Here's some of my pics - enjoy!!!!

DSCF2168.jpg

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2175.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

DSCF2186.jpg

Glory and Fame

Juniors
DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

DSCF2201.jpg

DSCF2202.jpg

I see the Jets have a game next Friday night up in North Sydney - I may be able to make it to that. If I am, I'll bring the camera & get some more pics.

2 True Blues

Coach
Some pic's of that game would be great mate. North Sydney oval would have to be my second favourite venue after old Henson. Plenty of good vantage spots for taking photo's as well, and this should be a good game of footy. Norths are going well this season. Think we have only managed to beat them there once since year 2000. Will be a tough game by the looks of it, and Norths are coming of a close loss last weekend as well, so will be determined to stay in the eight.

Latest posts