What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Bingo

Newtown Ear

Juniors
Now that the footy season has come to an end and you would like to stick together over the off-season, come down to the Jets Sports club every thursday for JETS BINGO. There are cash prizes to be won and all money spent in the club goes towards our famous old club. Most people are having a great time but a certain operations manager has been somewhat Poe-faced that she has only won 3 dollars in 3 weeks. This will not happen to everyone as many other happy punters have taken home the cash. Why not make a night of it and have a restaurant quality meal in the Jets Sports club Bistro, why not have a few beers while your at it.

Jeffles

Bench
A certain Stanmore Identity and Jets Sports Club director won $120 in a night. It's hard to convince people that the game isn't rigged!

I checked it out and won some cash. So you won't hear me saying a bad word about it.

Newtown Ear

Juniors
In answer to your question 2 True Blues, yes Keno has been installed into the club for a few months now. You would be welcome to play but a certain director (T.Rowney) seems to be forever hogging the terminal. There is also some new pokies in the club now as well. There is a badge draw and at present the amount of money that could be won is $4900. C.Murphy's name was called out to win the cash but unfortunately he wasnt there to claim the prize.

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey. Question mate !! ??

When is membership due for renewal. I paid at the start of the season in that Henson tickets, T- shirt thing. When does the current membership expire. It should be current till the start of next season, right ???

Newtown Ear

Juniors
Not sure at the moment 2TB. Im not sure but i will check with Kathy Reid, son of the famous Tony Reid. I will post back to you ASAP.

Jeffles

Bench
Freudian slip there Newtown Ear.

Jets Sports Club membership expires on 31 December every year.

koslecki

Juniors
in defense of the operatoins manager, the only people that seem to be winning are the board members of the sports club or their family members ha ho

Jeffles

Bench
And I will be there tonight. I understand the Operations Manager has withdrawn. She is under investigation for stalking...

koslecki

Juniors
apparently she has a better offer and will be a winner tonight. as for the stalking......there was a certain forum identity who was also stalking a newtown identity whose house was decked out in tigers colours!!!!!! there must be an investigation into this newtown person being so blantantly obvious!

hrundi99

First Grade
Huzzah!

Sadly bingo clashes with Gav's trivia at the HPH on Thursdays.

I'd like to be there but well, I'm not going to apologise. In fact I never apologise. I'm sorry, but I just don't do it.

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey guys whats on at the club on Tuesdays. Was thinking of heading down there for either lunch or dinner and having a couple of games on keno.

Any events etc on at the club on Tuesdays. ????

Jeffles

Bench
I'm not sure if there is anything on but the Bistro is open. It's worth it just to eat there. I'll get back to you.