What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets draw ?

Briza

Juniors
I will be in Sydney next season, and wish to watch a game at Henson.

I will be attending Brookvale oval on the Sunday, but wish to see a game at Henson on the Saturday, could someone please post the Newtown Draw for the 05 Season.

Briza

Juniors
Thanks Bluebag, I was at Henson in 02 and it has an awesome atmosphere.

mono_mal

Juniors
Dissapointingly the Hill Mob seemed to dissapear this year.
Whilst the Hill crowd actually became larger the guitars and song from the boys up the back were hard to be found.

Jeffles

Bench
Briza

What weekend will you be in Sydney?

Cross reference that with Cronulla's NRL draw. Due to the feeder, we will most likely follow them.

Sterling

Juniors
Bluebag said:
They were still there maybe different ones but still many were there.

Over the nightmare of 1983 yet crapbag? .... what a great year it was ... you know the rest .... 8) 8) 8)

Bluebag

Juniors
Sterling, we move on you are just a carbunkle on the backside of humanity anyway. How is the million dollar Parra going, and Dennis, I only hope Parra Leagues is affected by the Pokie tax especially for ciles like you .

Sterling

Juniors
Bluebag said:
Sterling, we move on you are just a carbunkle on the backside of humanity anyway. How is the million dollar Parra going, and Dennis, I only hope Parra Leagues is affected by the Pokie tax especially for ciles like you .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bluebag

Juniors
Sterling,

You must really love being part of a club with history and that is liked especially more than Parra, so I really should be welcoming you to the fold. You can become a member of the club and have your say in keeping the club going, something you cannot do at Parra.

Will 2005 be another year when parra spend millions and get to miss out on the finals again.

bluemazda

Juniors
Briza said:
Thanks Bluebag, I was at Henson in 02 and it has an awesome atmosphere.

i grew up around henson i was raised in earlwood and my old folks lived in illawarra rd same street as henson park hotel.... pops and i had a beer there and watched the bluebags great stuff but i,m a sharks supporter all my life the blue bags are my number 2 i was very happy when they merged kill 2 birds with 1 stone !!

Err, not a merger - just a business arrangement.

We're still the Jets/Bluebags and always will be. It just means you'll be able to continue barracking for Jets players when they progress and take up all 13 spots in the Sharks starting line-up. We'll let them have the bench for their own guys.
;-)

Regards,
TDT-1

hrundi99

First Grade
mono_mal said:
Dissapointingly the Hill Mob seemed to dissapear this year.
Whilst the Hill crowd actually became larger the guitars and song from the boys up the back were hard to be found.

There were probably a few personal reasons for that which I'd rather not go into, but rest assured we should be back to almost full strength this season.

Jeffles

Bench
Love the avatar Hrundi.

The PL draw should be ready in the newxt fortnight (judging by last year). I'm excited.