What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jets n balmain

Was very impressed with the way the Jets played on Saturday. Thought Balmain were a bit unlucky not to score at least a couple of tries in the first half as they seemed to have a lot of possesion, but it's was great Jet defence that won the first half for me.

Second half was just an blur of Jet Blue tries - great stuff!

As always great to get to Leichhardt Oval, and good to see that the Jets fans out numbered the "Lolly Legs" boys at least two to one.

Bluebag

Juniors
Jeffles was that you scoffing into the sandwiches upstairs while some were working very hard befor, during and after the game.
A JUNKET I say!

Jeffles

Bench
Bluebag said:
Jeffles was that you scoffing into the sandwiches upstairs while some were working very hard befor, during and after the game.
A JUNKET I say!

Balmain were kind enough to invite me up there. But give me a Henson Park steak sandwich any day.

You're just jealous.

2 True Blues

Coach
The BYE wll be good this weekend. Especially with Nath MYLES likely to be suspended after the canberra game. Suppose players like monaghan are due to come back from injury as well. the week off will assist.

We are currently the highest attack in the comp, however have also conceded the most points as well. This BYE should give us a good look at the ladder after this weekend, ( a several sides above us have already had a bye ) and should give us a good indication where we stand going into the Henson Park manly game.

Yeah I throughly enjoyed the day at Leichhardt Oval, got to see half of the flegg game before the main event. I am really struggling to keep p/t in my name, what with me going to away games and all!

How about that poor kid copping a ball to the head. There is some benefit to the Jets playing on such a large ground, I don't have to worry about my son copping a ball to the head like that!

Jeffles

Bench
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
How about that poor kid copping a ball to the head. There is some benefit to the Jets playing on such a large ground, I don't have to worry about my son copping a ball to the head like that!

I heard about that but I missed it. A shame really, I laugh at those sorts of things.

grate result for the boys on the weekend & happy to see the half combo working well.

from my seat in the stand i was surprised by the lack of balmain fans, thought they would have come out for the local derby ?

love the new jersey and love the fact that its covered with drinking establishments on the front and back !