What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Open Day

Bluebag

Juniors
It was a terrific day, the whole area has been done up so well with more to come. We had 3 new signings and Alf come down and mingle and they ended up playing some touch late in the day with the kids. They are pretty big boys to boot which is always welcome, dont ask me their last names cause they are Kiwi's I cannot pronounce them very well. But stay tuned.

Izzo, why didnt you come up and say hello.

izzo

Juniors
Bluebag said:
It was a terrific day, the whole area has been done up so well with more to come. We had 3 new signings and Alf come down and mingle and they ended up playing some touch late in the day with the kids. They are pretty big boys to boot which is always welcome, dont ask me their last names cause they are Kiwi's I cannot pronounce them very well. But stay tuned.

Izzo, why didnt you come up and say hello.

next time i will , also who won the Raffell?

Bluebag

Juniors
It started to rain and so they packed up, they will put the winner on the website and contact them. It would have been done last night a bit later.

izzo

Juniors
Bluebag said:
It started to rain and so they packed up, they will put the winner on the website and contact them. It would have been done last night a bit later.

ok

Bluebag

Juniors
The same as it always is very small and quiet, I have doubts about its future given how quiet the whole day is. It is a good PR day out though on awareness.

Latest posts