What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets through to JBC Final

Which will be played when?

Please not bloody Friday night, I hope. I'll still be on a plane from Zhong guo-ville then.

What a dopey idea to have the finals Friday/Sat and not to have a final on Sunday.

This "RL is not a sport to be played in daylight hours" thing is a cancer on our game. First the GF and now the semis - a great sport's traditions being pissed around to suit bloody Channel 9.

If they put the JBC GF and our semi on the Friday night (and we don't get up in the semi), I'll have flown 5000+ miles for nothing. Bastards.

Jeffles

Bench
Bay 122 and 123. Show your support. Will be great to have DT-1 there. I don't know if Carpet Clive will be there on time but he is coming to Australia in the coming weeks.

This is an incredible achievement for the Jim Beam Cup team. They have been through a roller coaster ride this year with squad changes, injuires, etc. Credit to Coach Matterson for uniting the team and instilling them with the confidence and discipline needed at this time of the year. He is an outstanding leader.

I have never been to a Jets Grand Final. I am so excited. Up the Blues!!!!!

Carpet Clive won't be in time for the JBC grand final, he'll be arriving on the 26th of Sept. in time for PL grand final.

It'll be good to have the Jet Army in full voice and getting behind the boys.

2 True Blues

Coach
Just in time to pick up HPH from the depths of alcohol partyin double grandfinal victory celebration........................LMAO......